|03/12/2022 - 23/12/2022||85,00 €||95,00 €|
|24/12/2022 - 06/01/2023||135,00 €||145,00 €|
|07/01/2023 - 04/02/2023||100,00 €||110,00 €|
|05/02/2023 - 17/03/2023||115,00 €||125,00 €|
|18/03/2023 - 11/04/2023||95,00 €||105,00 €|
- The prices are in Euros and per person per day for a stay of 7 days and include breakfast buffet and a four course dinner.
- There is no price reduction for meals not taken.
- On the departure day, to help us prepare for future guests, please vacate the room by 10.00 a.m.
- The mentioned prices include the use of the wellness and relaxation area with Finnish and Bio sauna.
The use of the whirlpool is calculated at € 10,00 and a robe is at your disposal for the whole week for € 7,00.
Price reductions for children:
- 0 – 2 years free (cradle included)
- 2 – 6 years 50 % reduction.
- 6 – 12 years 30 % reduction.
- from 12 years upward , sleeping in a supplementary bed 10 % reduction.
We remind you that as from 01.01.2018 a 'temporary visitor' tax of 2,00 € per person and per night will be levied on all stays in accommodation establishments. Children under the age of 14 are exempt from this fee.
The reservations are seen as final with a confirmed down payment of 30% of the stay, made by postal order or bank transfer.
Our bank details are:
CASSA RURALE CASTELROTTO
C/c n.03-02-54655 - HOTEL LA MONTANINA
OF SENONER ROMAN
IBAN: IT 42 0 08056 23120 000302054655
SWIFT BIC: RZSBIT21211
In case of an anticipate departure, you must pay the price of the whole stay.
The payment can be made in cash, by cheque, debit cards or by credit card.
In event of cancellation these are the conditions:
- for a cancellation until 1 month before the arrival date, the deposit will not be refunded
- for a cancellation made between 30 and 21 days before the arrival date, you will be charged of 50% of the total amount
- for a cancellation made in the last 21 days before arrival date, you will be charged for the entire amount of reservation
Trip cancellation insurance
Occasionally, something can happen before the start of a trip. With our trip cancellation insurance you are financially covered. Should a booked stay at a hotel be delayed, or even not taken up or prematurely broken off, cancellation charges can be redeemed. In order to save you any expenses in such cases, we recommend you take out this trip cancellation insurance, with which you are covered by the Europäische Reiseversicherung's travel insurance.
Click www.europaeische.at to take out your personal insurance.
Attractive offers for your holiday in the Dolomites
Last-minute offers and early booking promotions for savvy Val Gardena holidaymakers